Please take a moment to review my frequently asked questions as it answers common questions regarding sizing, returns, and shipping. If there is a topic here that I don't address, please feel free to reach out to me with any questions. My goal is for your new jewelry to fit perfectly and shine beautifully!
In order to determine your correct ring size I recommend having your finger measured at a jewelry store. Most local jewelry stores are happy to assist with ring sizing.
- US 4 - Inside Diameter (14.86mm; 0.585") UK & Australia- H 1/2
- US 5 - Inside Diameter (15.70mm; 0.618") UK & Australia- J 1/2
- US 6 - Inside Diameter (16.51mm; 0.650") UK & Australia- M
- US 7 - Inside Diameter (17.35mm; 0.683") UK & Australia- O
- US 8 - Inside Diameter (18.19mm; 0.716") UK & Australia- Q
- US 9 - Inside Diameter (18.89mm; 0.748") UK & Australia- R 3/4
- US 10 - Inside Diameter (19.84mm; 0.781") UK & Australia- T 1/2
For stacking multiple rings on one finger, I recommend getting a half size larger than you normally wear
How can I find my Bracelet Size?
To determine your bracelet size, you can follow these simple steps below:
- Measure your Wrist with a flexible tape ruler or a strip of paper just below the wrist bone, where you would normally wear your bracelet and measure it.
- If you are using a plain strip of paper, mark your size with a pen on that paper. Then measure that paper strip with a ruler. That would be your wrist size.
Custom and Personalized Orders
Custom Engraving is available on the inside of my wedding bands. I am happy to make most rings with Custom birthstones, please message me so we can discuss details.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges for most of my jewelry. Contact me within: 14 days of delivery. Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged:
- Custom or personalized orders (including ring engraving)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
What is your production time?
Production time for standard orders is 2-4 business days pre-shipment. This is the time required to hand-make and prepare your jewelry for shipment. In stock jewelry pieces ship within 1-2 days. Custom orders typically ship within one week.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I am not responsible for delays due to customs.
Standard First Class mail: Please expect 3-6 business days for transit and delivery within the United States.
Priority 2-3 day mail: Please expect 2-3 business days for transit and delivery within the US. (Please note this is an estimate and not a guarantee). For items that are not in stock in your size, I will contact you with updated shipping time-frames.
International orders with Standard First Class International mail please expect 2-4 weeks for transit and deliver via USPS. Additionally, Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I am not responsible for delays due to customs.
Gift wrapping and packaging
Each Item you order will arrive beautifully packaged in a jewelry gift box tied with ribbon.
I am happy to include a Gift Card with a personalized message. Simply include your gift message in the notes during checkout.
I do not include a receipt or invoice unless requested.