In order to determine your correct ring size I recommend having your finger measured at a jewelry store. Most local jewelry stores are happy to assist with ring sizing.
- US 4 - Inside Diameter (14.86mm; 0.585") UK & Australia- H 1/2
- US 5 - Inside Diameter (15.70mm; 0.618") UK & Australia- J 1/2
- US 6 - Inside Diameter (16.51mm; 0.650") UK & Australia- M
- US 7 - Inside Diameter (17.35mm; 0.683") UK & Australia- O
- US 8 - Inside Diameter (18.19mm; 0.716") UK & Australia- Q
- US 9 - Inside Diameter (18.89mm; 0.748") UK & Australia- R 3/4
- US 10 - Inside Diameter (19.84mm; 0.781") UK & Australia- T 1/2
For stacking multiple rings on one finger, I recommend getting a half size larger than you normally wear
How can I find my Bracelet Size?
To determine your bracelet size, you can follow these simple steps below:
- Measure your Wrist with a flexible tape ruler or a strip of paper just below the wrist bone, where you would normally wear your bracelet and measure it.
- If you are using a plain strip of paper, mark your size with a pen on that paper. Then measure that paper strip with a ruler. That would be your wrist size.